HOW TO BEGIN:
1. Simply download a 2013 request form.
2. Read through ALL information before filling out the school carnival request form, including the terms and conditions.
3. Understand that if you are holding a carnival at ES Marks, equipment is booked through Athletics NSW, however the hiring of the grounds is to be organised directly with the Centennial Park Trust (02) 9339 6699.
4. Contact our Technology Operations Manager, Rob Jones on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0429 236 915 to discuss your technology needs including photo finish, scoreboard, data and results management and EDM.
5. Decide what equipment (required if booking with ES Marks), technology and technical officials will be required for your school carnival and fill out the necessary paperwork from pages 5 to 7 at the back of the form.
6. Return the last three (3) pages to Athletics NSW via fax on (02) 9746 1168, scan and email to email@example.com or post to PO Box 595 Sydney Markets 2129.
7. Athletics NSW will contact you within seven (7) days of receiving your request and will invoice you AFTER the carnival.
Please Note: There may be a late booking fee of $170 if we do not receive your request at least 28 days prior to the carnival. Also note that equipment, technology hire and technical officials are subject to availability and operators available.
For more information, please contact:
02 9746 1122
Subscribe to Athletics New South Wales newsletter and stay up to date with news and upcoming events!