The Sydney Invitational is to be held at SOPAC on Saturday 4th February 2017. The event is a high performance meet and is part of the 2017 Twilight Track Series.
Click here to view the updated athlete start lists.
6.30pm - 8.30pm
- Women's: 100m, 1500m, Triple Jump, Shot Put & Discus Throw
- Men's: 200m, 400m, 1500m, 110m Hurdles, Long Jump, Discus Throw & Javelin Throw
Click here to view the competition timetable.
HOW TO ENTER
- Athletes must submit a nomination to be considered for a spot in the 2017 Sydney Invitational. The fee to nominate is $20. This fee will be refunded if an athlete is not selected.
- To complete an online nomination click here.
- Nominations close midnight Tuesday 24th January 2017.
Nominees must be a member of a national athletics organisation recognised by the IAAF. Members of Athletics NSW, interstate and International athletes are welcome to nominate.
The competition will be conducted in accordance with IAAF rules.
The Sydney Invitational has Athletics Australia Permit Status enabling athletes to qualify for national and International competitions and set state and national records.
The Sydney Invitational will feature live stream video content available via YouTube.
Get all the event results instantly via the Athletics NSW Live Results portal www.nswathletics.info/liveresults/
ATHLETE WARM UP
The SOPAC warm up track is available for all athletes to access.
Athletes and spectators are to enter the venue via the main gate entry at SOPAC. Entry for athletes is free. Spectator entry fees are $7 for adults, $4 for U18 and concession card holders, and U12 are free.
Please direct competition enquiries to the Athletics NSW Competition Manager Brent Hayward email@example.com or the Assistant Competition Manager Katie Dunn firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 02 9746 1122.