Athletics NSW jobs are advertised through SportsPeople. There are no current vacancies.
Athletics NSW ( ANSW) is currently seeking talented and ambitious students to join the Athletics NSW internship program.
The Intern position is a volunteer role based in the Athletics NSW office, whereby the successful candidate will gain practical experience in sports administration and regulation. Athletics NSW currently has a number of positions available in which the applicant must be available a minimum of one ( 1) day per week. The ideal candidate will use this opportunity to satisfy course- credit or work experience requirement for university of college.
The following positions available include;
( Please find these roles attached)
The desirable candidate qualities include;
- Second to fourth year university students;
- Studying business, Marketing, Sports management/ Science, Education or Arts
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Familiarity with Athletics; and
- Desire to work with a state sporting body
Should you be interested in applying for the program, please send a cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Athletics NSW operates four advisory panels:
- Competition Advisory Panel;
- Officials Advisory Panel;
- Awards Advisory Panel; and
- Participation and Development.
Expressions of interest will be publicized when relevant.
We look forward to hearing from you!